Marketing/PR Coordinator: Lucy Dickson | firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are interested in having someone from STRIPES come talk to your Residence Hall or organization, please contact Lucy Dickson through the email listed above.
If you are interested in interviews, video, or photography within the STRIPES house please keep the following items in mind:
- Ride-alongs are not allowed outside of the STRIPES parking lot for confidentiality and liability reasons. We cannot and will not coordinate the interaction of any media and any patron, ever.
- Several parts of our nightly training include sensitive information regarding safety protocol and procedures. All media will be escorted from the room at this time.
- While questions regarding personal accounts and experiences with STRIPES may be directed to members, any questions regarding the administrative aspect of the program should be directed to the Marketing/PR Coordinator.
- Human observation is welcome in the house before operations, but any recording or photography must be approved by the Executive Member in house and by the people being recorded (if applicable). In the phone room, any confidential information on computer screens or other identifying information may not be recorded under any circumstances.
- Any directions from an executive member must be followed immediately.
- Please submit any requests to record in the STRIPES house by Wednesday at 3pm prior to the weekend you’d like to observe.
If you have any questions, please contact our Marketing/PR Coordinator through the email listed above.
Lost and Found
STRIPES cars are searched at the end of each night. Lost items found will be available for pickup from 11am the following day at the Student Center information desk on the first floor of the Student Center.
573-442-9672 – Operations Number
2500 MU Student Center
Columbia, MO 65211