Marketing Coordinator: Jack Lee | firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are interested in having someone from STRIPES come talk to your Residence Hall or organization, please contact the Marketing Coordinator through the email listed above.
If you are interested in interviews, video, or photography within the STRIPES house please keep the following items in mind:
- Ride-alongs are not allowed outside of the STRIPES parking lot for confidentiality and liability reasons. We cannot and will not coordinate the interaction of any media and any patron, ever.
- Several parts of our nightly training include sensitive information regarding safety protocol and procedures. All media will be escorted from the room at this time.
- While questions regarding personal accounts and experiences with STRIPES may be directed to members, any questions regarding the administrative aspect of the program should be directed to the Community Relations Coordinator.
- Human observation is welcome in the house before operations, but any recording or photography must be approved by the executive member in house and by the people being recorded (if applicable). In the phone room, any confidential information on computer screens or other identifying information may not be recorded under any circumstances.
- Any directions from an executive member must be followed immediately.
- Please submit any requests to record in the STRIPES house by Wednesday at 3pm prior to the weekend you’d like to observe.
If you have any questions, please contact our Marketing Coordinator through the email listed above.
Lost and Found
STRIPES cars are thoroughly searched at the end of each night. Lost items found will be available for pickup from 11:00a.m. the following day at the Student Center information desk on the first floor of the Student Center.
573-882-8585 – Call for representative during regular business hours
573.442.9672 – Operations Number (between hours of 10:00 p.m. – 3:00 a.m.)
2500 MU Student Center
Columbia, MO 65211